Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This speaks for itself.

I came home from work today to find this beautiful video Josh put together to remember our son Ethan.  It's beautiful...no other way to describe it.

My love for Josh is so strong, stronger than I ever knew was possible.  Yet this road of grieving and remembering the death of our child proves hard.  Josh and I grieve differently, and that is OK.  Healthy even.  I have found myself feeling lonely in my grief at times.  Lonely in that I grieve so visibly, it's on the surface of me.

This video is beautiful for two reasons.  It is a tribute to my blessed child, our gift from God.  And it reassures me that I am not alone in my grief, Josh is right there with me.  We walk this road together, differently but together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL-jcO5M17g&feature=share


No comments:

Post a Comment